We Are Versatile Bloggers!
One of our most avid readers and commenters, MikeReverb, has nominated us for the Versatile Blogger Award! Look how pretty it is!
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along 15 or 20 fellow bloggers.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
NUMBER ONE: Check
NUMBER TWO: SEVEN THINGS ABOUT US!
1) We met when we were thirteen years old through mutual friends. A few months into our friendship, Stuart invited Rachel to audition for a film he was writing with his film company. These days, Rachel is also a member and the company goes by the name Enscribe Studios.
2) Stuart studies black holes.
3) Rachel eats her food strangely (this one was suggested by Stuart, who has witnessed this.) For example, when we were compiling this list, she was eating the layer of skin inside a clementine’s rind. Rachel’s mother often begs her not to eat in public, for fear of family shame.
4) Stuart knows Middle English and read The Canterbury Tales in the original language.
5) Rachel lived in London for five months in the beginning of 2011, had two of her short plays produced while she was there, and appeared in an off-West End show.
6) Stuart has studied Jidokwan.
7) While she is very good with words, Rachel’s dyscalculia gives her the mathematical prowess of a third grader.
NUMBER THREE: SPREADING THE LOVE
Hm… I don’t think we know that many bloggers, and Mike has already been nominated. But we shall nominate all that we know! In no particular order of awesomeness:
NUMBER FOUR: Check.
Thanks again, Mike!